*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/820955-Fly-With-Me
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #1944628
I will share the many thoughts that invade my introspective soul.
#820955 added June 27, 2014 at 12:16am
Restrictions: None
Fly With Me
The day arrives when I will spread my wings, leave the nest and fly away. The trip to Massachusets promises to be an adventure I will remember for all eternity. The preparation offers the most opportunity for deep and intense thought process. My son Michael called and I told him that Massachusetts caresses my mind with mystical impressions. Two current collide into a greater stream.*Pthb*

My daughter Julie relishes time spent with dad (me). She will start school in August and carved out a few day to enjoy with me. I ponder the viability of the revelation expressing itself in our current of fluidity. We visit knowing that other family exist and live. The agenda dictates time is precious. Julie want time with dad, while the rest of the family's ecstacy radiates over and through time, Gary arrival, imminent and inviting chaos or bliss. *Shock*


The other part of the equation offers drama along with a smidgeon of fear and trembling. Mom's dwindling health refuses to be silent. Julie and I enter that vacuum. About a year ago mom presented herself as healthy and filled with vim and vigor. Now she languishes. She eats, breathes, talks and moves less and less. Other family fear her deathly pale. I go trusting I will be ready to vacation and grieve into an ocean known as life. Come fly with me.*Laugh*

© Copyright 2014 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/820955-Fly-With-Me