*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/821236
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#821236 added June 30, 2014 at 10:38am
Restrictions: None
Nicknames
Welcome To My Reality Prompt: What nicknames do you have? Are there any unusual nicknames in your family?

My grandparents called me Snookers. It was okay when I was I was a kid. When I became an adult, I didn't appreciate it. When Grandpa was sick and in the hospital, he called me Snookers. I didn't mind. He died two days later. I was glad I didn't mind. Everyone called my cousin Samantha Highpockets because she wore over- alls. She was called Sam. Her real name was Dawn. She went to court and paid the money to have her named changed to Samantha. She is still called Sam of course. Uncle Errol's nickname was always Bud. My Great Grandma's name was named Edna but we called her Gongoo. This is because my mother couldn't say Grandma when she was little so Gongoo is what we called Great Grandma. My one male friend said it sounded like the name of Godzilla's brother or some monster.

My one cousin James, Jr. was always called Skeet. His sister Donna was always called Peanut. My Grandma's name was Eva but everyone called her Evie or Eve. My Great Grandma's cousin was named Elza but he called Elzie or Elsie. He was mean and I could of thought of other names to call him. I will leave it at that. My one cousin's name was Rebecca but everyone called her Sara Beck for years. I am not sure why. My one cousin Steve {one of my favorites} was always called Pokie. I guess it was because he was slow at doing things or maybe it was after Gumby and Pokie. He is one of the nicest people around.

83 Words
** Image ID #1994603 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2014 Princess Megan Rose 22 Years (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose 22 Years has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/821236