*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
4
6
8
9
11
12
13
15
17
18
19
21
22
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/821509
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#821509 added July 3, 2014 at 12:01am
Restrictions: None
Movie Or Book Scene That I Relate To
Prompt: Tell us about a movie or book scene that you relate to on a personal level.

I have more then one but this won't be a novel. Thelma and Louise. Almost all the scenes can relate to me and a few close female friends. I don't think I would shoot someone but I wouldn't let my friend get raped. I would have aimed the gun to scare him. Robbing a store. I am not sure about that one but locking a policeman in a car trunk. I know a couple that should be. The scene where they shot the trucker's tires. I could see me doing that. He was a jerk. The ending scene where the ladies go over the cliff in a car. Holding hands as they go. If that was the only way out. Women have a special bond of friendship and I have a few friends that I would do anything for. The cute guy Brad Pitt in that one scene. If I was a young girl. I would have hung out with Brad.

Twilight series. The romance scenes. Like Bella kissing Edward and Jacob. Reminds me of me and my husband and Jacob reminds me of a boyfriend I had once. The scene where Edward and his family fight the werewolves and Volturi. My family members and friends would help me fight enemies if the family was threatened. Bella moving to Washington in the beginning. I was four and my parents and I drove from Arizona to Washington State. Meeting Edward's family. I was nervous meeting my husband's family and they aren't supernatural but they can be something else. Bella riding on Jacob's motorcycle. Reminds me of my husband riding his motorcycle before we were married.

Pretty In Pink. The last scene where Andie kisses Blane. Reminds me of my husband and I making up while we were still dating. Ducky. I had friends like Ducky. The rich farmer's kids thought they were better the other kids in school. I had been accused of being a snob in high school. I wasn't. I was the new kid with Dad being in the Air Force and just trying to fit in.

I guess this is more then you bargained for but this is a good prompt.

Girl and a white Tiger. Beautiful.

© Copyright 2014 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/821509