*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
4
6
8
9
11
12
13
15
17
18
19
21
22
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/821617
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#821617 added July 4, 2014 at 9:48am
Restrictions: None
My Week
Welcome To My Reality Prompt: Tell us about your week. What was the highlights and lowlights?

The lowlights. We had a tornado warning at work at 1:00 AM. I work in mental health. My co-worker and I had to get everyone to the back hallway ramp. We had to get up forty-one people. They cooperated but they had to go to the bathroom. They wanted a chair to sit on. One of the patients said that someone passed gas. They asked when can they go back to bed. Some complained it is too warm. Two people left and then came back. The one guy opened the back door and the alarm went off. The Sprinkler Alarm for the water pipes in the basement went off. I just reset it. Forty minutes later, the warning was lifted and they went back to bed. Four of them stayed up the rest of the morning. The next shift comes in and tells me a lot of limbs were down and it had rained so much. I went home and two of my fairy ornaments had blown away so I had to go get them. My husband had the generator on. We were out of electricity for eleven hours. Thank goodness for the generator. At least, we had no wind damage.

The highlights. My husband took me to Barnes and Nobles. I downloaded some Scottish Romance on my Nook. I bought a book: "The Retelling Of Pride and Prejudice." I can't enough of that story. My husband treated me to an Orange Cream Shake at Arby's. I got a Scottish Rogues Merit Badge from Lina for writing some ideas on Scottish Romance Writing We had a great Cook Out for the 4th of July. My husband and went to the zoo and I love the big cats the best and the cute little lion monkeys. My husband bought me a stuffed snow leopard and Tote Bag to match.

That was my week.

328 Words

Girl and a white Tiger. Beautiful.


© Copyright 2014 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/821617