*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/822065-5-Things-You-Love-To-Hate
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#822065 added July 8, 2014 at 9:32am
Restrictions: None
5 Things You Love To Hate
I went with Mitch's Prompt. I am fond of both Charlie and Mitch but I have wrote about learning a life's lesson and making a mistake before so I chose Mitch's prompt.

Prompt: Write about 5 things that you love to hate. Movies, songs, books, and etc.

I only use the term love to hate for JR Ewing of "Dallas." With me, I either love something or I don't.

Here are my 5 things:
1. Hunger Games. I don't like it. I try to read the books and I don't care for them. I didn't bother to watch the movies.
2. Harry Potter. I read two of the books and watched the movies. I don't get it. I like Daniel Rydcliffe but am not a Harry Potter Fan.
3, Justin Beiber. May I be the first to kick his butt back to Canada?
4. Karshdians. Who in the heck are they and why are they here?
5. Planet Of The Apes. Weren't the original bad enough? We have a new movie. Why can't men and animals just co-exist with each other? I don't like seeing apes kill people or people killing apes and any animals.

That is my speech for the day. If you like these things, no disrespect. Thanks.

** Image ID #1993933 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2014 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/822065-5-Things-You-Love-To-Hate