*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
4
6
8
9
11
12
13
15
17
18
19
21
22
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/822945
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#822945 added July 18, 2014 at 2:24pm
Restrictions: None
Favorite Restaurant
Prompt: What is your favorite restaurant?

Chilli's, Applebees, Golden Corral, Dairy queen and Kelseys. Kelseys has a giant brown and bull sculpture that is brown and white outside of the restaurant. His name is Howie. They serve steak, chicken and seaside items. I always get their jumbo friend shrimp, twice baked potatoes and they serve home made bread and you can have all you want. You can have soup or salad with your meal. You can order wine. They have cheesecake desserts along with chocolate cake items. My husband and I order Howie desserts. They are shaped like Howie the bull. They are filled with cake, chocolate mousse and coated on the outside with hard chocolate. They are good. Kelseys is in Valporaiso, Indiana. It is an expensive restaurant and my husband and I go there on special occasions. I could eat here everyday but I would be broke and as big as the Titanic!

** Image ID #1994603 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2014 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/822945