*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/823068-spreadsheet
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #1944628
I will share the many thoughts that invade my introspective soul.
#823068 added July 20, 2014 at 2:58am
Restrictions: None
spreadsheet
         I am in the midst of learning or relearning a different way to put butter on bread. Through the use of the spreadsheet I can plan to commit any manner of data to purposeful bliss. In this case I refer to the sheet as the bread to be buttered. I was lucky to have a friend show me how to do a spreadsheet. At the end I felt I was the one who was being stripped of data in pursuit of trying to understand more and more to displace what was never there in the first place. *Confused*


         I leave the exercise feeling depleted. I look at my whole life as one giant spreadsheet waiting to be finished. On the spreadsheet people can learn what I have done, where I have done it, where I have done it and insights into why I have done it can be gleaned from an ever increasing store of data. At one point my friend showed me what various programs looked like in binary code. It almost blew my mind. I began to imagine all creation planned out as a spreadsheet just waiting to be finished. Jesus Christ was the "Word" just waiting to be filled in, so that all men might know who God was and be invested with meaning.

         Enough profoundity for one day. I pray that I will be ready for my interview Monday that will determine where I will work next. I believe God is preparing me. Time will tell. *StarStruck*

© Copyright 2014 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/823068-spreadsheet