*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/824596-Moose-Lake-Minnesota
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#824596 added August 6, 2014 at 2:55pm
Restrictions: None
Moose Lake, Minnesota
My son has his PHD in Psychology and got a job in Moose Lake, Minnesota. We live in Indiana and he has been doing his internship in Illinois the past year and I got to see him once every 2 months. Now, he will be in Minnesota and I don't know when I will see him. Hopefully, I will see him and his wife at Christmas. I have been crying and trying to clean house today. I am listening to Andrew Lloyd Weber's Phantom Of The Opera and I know getting a job in his field is hard to do so around here. He was hoping for the job in Washington State and I was going to go see him there and go to Forks, Washington. I wanted to live out my "Twilight" fantasy. Moose Lake, Minnesota? Their winters are worse then In Indiana! I suppose I will go visit him there when I can but Minnesota? I am having a hard time with this. I want him to be happy and have his PHD opens doors for him. He likes Moose Lake. He was there for a internship interview last year and he likes it there. I will have to accept it. We can always e-mail each other and call. I need time to adjust. With God's help, I will. I knew this day would come. I pray he and his wife will be happy there and his job will be great as well.

Summer is almost over. Let's pray for a quiet winter. Maybe I will go to Minnesota and see a moose. My daughter-in-law is going to get a job with animals and I am an animal lover and maybe I will see some neat animals when I get to Minnesota someday. This makes me smile. I will have a good day and enjoy the rest of the summer and I have another month or so to see my son before he leaves. I will try to cheer up.

Neat Sig of woman and beautiful wolves.

© Copyright 2014 Princess Megan Rose 22 Years (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose 22 Years has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/824596-Moose-Lake-Minnesota