*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
4
6
8
9
11
12
13
15
17
18
19
21
22
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/824968
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#824968 added August 11, 2014 at 12:02am
Restrictions: None
Lily Of The Valley
Prompt: The Flower Of The Day is: Lily Of The Valley. Write a short story or poem or anything about Lily Of The Valley.

Lily Of The Valley. They can be purple, coral, yellow or white in color. These are the pictures of ones I saw on line They can grow to be two feet to three feet high. I think my grandma had ones that grew in her back yard that were coral. Perfumes and colognes made from Lily Of The Valley have a beautiful smell. Avon had a promotion years ago that you bought their Lily Of The Valley Cologne, you got a free book. This book was a romance and a man Alex was a scientist blinded by a jealous lover Lois with a solution they were working on for an experiment. I forget what the solution stuff was for. He was cared for by a Nurse named Flora and he was rude to her but married her. They fell in love and there was a cure for his blindness and the lily flower was part of the cure. Flora was a lily that made him believe again and fall in love. This book is over thirty years old and I forgot some of it. I think of this book when I hear the word lily. Lilies grow outside but you can grow Easter lilies inside and they are white. This is all I know about lilies.

** Image ID #1871082 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2014 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/824968