*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/825026-This-ones-about-reviews-a-lily-and-rage
Rated: GC · Book · Personal · #2002599
My fourth blog. Amazing yet disconcerting. Don't worry; this'll go away in a year or so.
#825026 added August 11, 2014 at 5:22pm
Restrictions: None
This one's about reviews, a lily, and rage.
30DBC PROMPT: "Hey Campers! Lyn's a sly fox and I are giving you some extra time today to complete this challenge. Go on a port raid and review five of your fellow campers' items. It doesn't have to be all from the same person...just use the {review:####### tag in your blog entry, and if you're inclined, tell us why you read each piece. There just might be something in it for the winner (counselor's discretion)."

Header for 30DBC summer challenge.


What up, blog fam? I'm not gonna lie...since I wrote this prompt, I figured it'd be an easy way for me to get out of it. But y'all know I don't do anything easy. Besides, I can't judge you if I haven't gone through the same strains I've put you through...that's just not right.

So here's my listicle of reviewery. Keep in mind I'm not one of those complicated reviewers who drops 6k wordage on your poem. I figure stuff, I say my peace, kick a hole in the speaker, and jet. Just a man's opinion...that's all.

*Bullet* Charlie ~ , Review of "Night Dancing"
*Bullet* Lyn's a sly fox , Review of "Spring Heard Not Seen"
*Bullet* Noyoki , Review of "Just a Little to the Left"
*Bullet* Prosperous Snow celebrating , Review of "When It Mattered"
*Bullet* 💙 Carly , Review of "Dreams In Nightmares"

All you people...I'm mad thankful for you. Without you, the "30-Day Blogging Challenge ON HIATUS wouldn't be what it is. Thanks for being a part of this journey.

BCF PROMPT: "The flower of the day is Lily of the Valley. Write a poem, story, or anything about Lily of the Valley. Have fun."

You'll excuse me if I'm not up to the minute on my flowers, right? I know how to weed a garden, and what a marigold is, but don't ask me complicated questions regarding specifics. That's not my field. But yo, I'mma bust out a quick poem because I can do that.

Lily In My Valley

Pretty
lady
in my
trenches
of life.
You don't know me;
just maybe why I'm here.
I'm a
guy who
could use some love,
but I don't want it from
just anyone.
You're a roadblock away
from a roadblock, but
we're all roadblocks anyway,
nowadays.
Meet me
halfway
and I just might
meet you back.
We can't
all be
lilies
but we're not
valleys
either.


MUSICAL BREAK!!

Barrel Of Monkeys


When you're that kid...the stories I could tell....*Smirk* *Laugh*


"She doesn't know what she's missing"
Lyrics.  


THE DAILY BOX SCORE:

Blog City image small


*Angry* "Tell me about RAGE: Yours, someone else's, the concept of, or any interpretation of this that rocks your socks."

I've so tried not to be an angry person anymore...it's just not a good look. Being pissed off just wears years off your life, and it's scientifically badgering on a personality. I don't need that burden.

Tell you what though...don't piss me off. I will rain a holy hell upon you like you never believed. You think Charlie ~ reigns in terror? Him and his pussycats, all cuddly...NO. I will thrust a bajillion times more hellfire upon your sated ass once you cross me. So you best not test me. Let's be all "haha, funny" for now. Because I'd hate to lose you as a fan or a friend.

*Video* Because the Manning brothers make stellar football videos...Fantasy Football Fantasy  .

*Shovel* Y'all know I hate corporations, right? But I love this shit...Honesty in advertising  .

*Thumbsup* I'm lookin' at your ass, Charlie ~ ...Western God Damned New York, son. Best believe I know about all of this. Buffalove.  

And now I'm all like "why did I bother?" I'm tired...expired...more poems I don't have the patience to write. Peace, listen to Iron Maiden with me, and GOODNIGHT NOW!!


© Copyright 2014 Fivesixer (UN: fivesixer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fivesixer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/825026-This-ones-about-reviews-a-lily-and-rage