*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/825299
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#825299 added August 14, 2014 at 3:09pm
Restrictions: None
Fictional Character
Prompt: Which fictional character have you fallen for?

I can't pick just one of course. Good thing I am only allowed one husband. I love mine but one is enough. Here goes.

Mr. Darcy of "Pride and Prejudice." Once he isn't a snob anymore, he is the perfect man. He's English, handsome and from the 1800's, he is the man a woman can fall for. I would love to have this dance.

Johnny Yuma. Handsome. A Rebel. He is there to rescue the good people. He is always a southern gentleman. He is charming and nice as well. Too bad he doesn't settle down in one town with a lady of his choice.

Jacob and Edward of "Twilight." Of course, I am going to pick them. What woman doesn't want a vampire or werewolf? Fantasy, paranormal. They live in the mountains and close to the ocean. They are both handsome and dreamy and I was on Team Jacob but I loved Edward, too. Jacob. I love wolves. I could have a man and a wolf both. Vampires and werewolves are romantic. They aren't human, they have charisma and feed into our fantasies. They are enchanting and enticing.

Jack Dawson. Cute, honest kid. He was trying to make a honest living. A nice, caring guy. A hero. He went down with the ship and saved Rose's life. Is this man gallant or what?

Rhett Butler. Orrie Main. Handsome southern gentleman who fought and were heroes in the war. They cared about their fellow man. They were loving, caring husbands. Neither one backed down from a challenge and there was always a need to help their fellow man which they would do. They could sweep a woman off her feet.


Captain Jack Sparrow. He is my favorite pirate. I love the guy or maybe it's Johnny Depp I love. Either, way, he can kidnap me and we can sail the seven seas. He is colorful, romantic, sexy and handsome.

Fictional characters. Aren't you glad we got them?

Blog City image small

© Copyright 2014 Princess Megan Rose 22 Years (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose 22 Years has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/825299