*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/825301
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#825301 added August 14, 2014 at 1:39pm
Restrictions: None
Common Sense
Prompt: Talk about some common sense things every person should know.

When your medications have expired, throw them out! They are no longer effective and won't help you anymore. They could cause you harm. My aunt broke her bottle of insulin. She and her daughter got a syringe needle and sucked the insulin off the floor and put it in another bottle. She used it and she got dizzy for two weeks, her arm was red and she got a fever. Go tell your Doctor and Pharmacist if this happens, they will work with you on getting new insulin and not charge you an arm and a leg. You may lose an arm and a leg from the stunt I just wrote about.

If a raccoon or opossum bites you, go the Doctor! That animal may have rabies. Don't risk it. I love animals dearly but wild animals may have encountered rabies. If you have a deep puncture wound and haven't had a tetanus shot in 5 years or over, go to the Doctor. Get a Tetanus shot! Rabies and Tetanus are diseases no one should have.

Expired food. Throw it out! Mold on bread, green scum on food, Yuck! You would be better off eating dirt., Don't take a chance and get sick. I know money doesn't grow on trees but you will end up spending more money trying to get well!

Don't stand by a tree when it is lightning. Lightning likes trees and if you are there by one, you may get barbequed!

I guess I Am Dr. Oz today but I had to write about this. Thanks for reading.

** Image ID #1993933 Unavailable **


© Copyright 2014 Princess Megan Rose 22 Years (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose 22 Years has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/825301