*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/825775-Pompous
Rated: 13+ · Book · Opinion · #1789627
30 Day Blogging Challenge
#825775 added August 19, 2014 at 10:34pm
Restrictions: None
Pompous
Once there was a feckless scientist who was the subject of constant calumny. This day he had a surfeit of fecund molecules on a Petrie dish. He attenuated the solution so it was axiomatic the molecules would spill and become moribund and sans courant.

It was propitious that the window was open and a small inchocate fly came in. The melange of molecules dispora fell on the fly. 

The insect once vapid experienced the proten effect which was ferbile. The creature was becoming percipient.

It's little human legs grew, he had half a head with one compound eye and huge pincers.  It was no legerdemain moment it was real. The monster headed for the scientist from an antipodal position to where he cowered. His pathetic performance of fear worthy of the Giugnol.

The things assiduous biting wore the scientist down.

The scientist decided he was too antediluvian for this as he took his last gurggle and lay quesient. The fly found the scientists death jocose. Mmmwhaaaaa!

'Oh I nearly eluded eldide' he blurted and died.

© Copyright 2014 Finn O'Flaherty (UN: fin333 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Finn O'Flaherty has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/825775-Pompous