*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/825836-Importance-Of-Social-Class-between-Elizabeth-and-Darcy
Rated: ASR · Book · Contest Entry · #1973909
Stories and other items for Valentines Day, Victorian Romance and Jane Austen Writing.
#825836 added August 20, 2014 at 2:48pm
Restrictions: None
Importance Of Social Class between Elizabeth and Darcy
The importance of social class between Elizabeth and Darcy. Darcy was probably considered one of the richest men in England. Elizabeth was only part of the ton because Charles Collins and Lady Catherine let the Bennets have a nice enough house and enough money to border on being part of the ton. Elizabeth and her sisters felt it when ever they were at the Balls. This had to be hard for them.

In the beginning when Darcy looked down on Elizabeth. She probably wanted to hide. Being one of the richest men around and Elizabeth not being good enough was obvious. Pride and prejudice happens still today. Lady Catherine. She was like what? The Queen of England? Awkward for Elizabeth. She and her family have no titles. That would bite. Darcy acted like he was the most important man around. Glad Darcy changed his ways. I always think that I would like to have a title but I am not sure. My aunt tells me: "Don't think that you are better then anyone but just think that you are good enough as anyone else is." I think that she is right. I think Darcy realized that, too in the end. Social classes. Aren't we all people? Love doesn't fall in love with titles. Love is not proud and has no pride. It is a heart open to all. Glad Jane Austen gave us Elizabeth and Darcy to prove this theory.

** Image ID #2001382 Unavailable **
© Copyright 2014 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/825836-Importance-Of-Social-Class-between-Elizabeth-and-Darcy