*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/827428
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#827428 added September 7, 2014 at 12:09am
Restrictions: None
On A Planet Where It Rains All The Time
This is about a planet named Averton where it rained all the time. No one ever saw the sun. The people thought the sun was a myth. The people lived normal lives on this planet but of course, no one could go to the Beach. People went to work and children went to school. Margo was in second grade and she was quiet but the other children thought she was strange. She told her class that the sun was going to shine that day and it would be a fun day for all. The teacher and students were shocked like she had cursed them. The kids locked Margo in the closet.

The rain stopped. The sun was shining. The teacher and kids went outside. The children played on the swing set and they couldn't believe how warm and sunny it was. The swing set and playground equipment had never been used. They had been playing for three hours. Suddenly, they thought of Margo. MARGO! She was right. They owed her an apology. The children went back into the building and yelled for Margo. They opened the closet door and Margo was ten years older and wearing a purple dress and her hair was down. She wore a crown and a long purple cape over her dress. She smiled.

"I was right about today. I understand why you didn't believe me about the sun coming out today. I am now your Queen. I am the Queen Of Averton. It will rain when I want it to and the sun will shine when I want it to. Be good and respectable to me and I will do the same for you. Defy me and you will be imprisoned outside forever in the rain with scary thunder and lightning." The teacher and the students bowed and everyone on the planet never disobeyed Margo. The planet knew both sun and rain but never any snow.

** Image ID #2008349 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2014 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/827428