*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
4
6
8
9
11
12
13
15
17
18
19
21
22
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/827518
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#827518 added September 8, 2014 at 1:16am
Restrictions: None
Sept. 8 Words
Prompt: Use these words anyway you want. Clowns, discredit, small, butter, temp, towering, stir

I was baking small cupcakes and I stirred in some butter. Out of no where, a clown and a mouse were in my house! My cat chased the mouse and I hit the clown with a broom. The clown was towering over me and was ready to drop a big black spider on me! I was tempted to push the clown and his spider in the oven. Luckily, Stephen King came into my house and threw green fluid on the clown and the spider. The clown and spider disappeared. Stephen King asked me if he could write me a story. I told him to write one where I am a Lady of leisure and give me nice gentle creatures for friends. I love his writing and would never discredit him. No horror for me. He agreed. My day went back to normal.

** Image ID #2008349 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2014 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/827518