*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/827945-blues
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #1944628
I will share the many thoughts that invade my introspective soul.
#827945 added September 12, 2014 at 3:45pm
Restrictions: None
blues
My wife has got the blues and that is enough to make me feel out of sorts. She is in her night gown more than she is out of it and seems forever tired. This is one of those recent developments. She had been enjoying a caregiving job and then decided she had enough and quit. She has not been the same since. She does talk about going to visit her brother and sister in Pennsylvania. She is also just beginning a relationship with my ex wife's sister which is a bit strange. *Pthb*

In the other side of the mirror that reflects her mood I am surviving blues of my own. My kids are grown up and I am getting the empty nest blues. I call and rarely do they return calls and I get the feeling that I better get used to it. My two boys did not even wish me a happy birthday. I am the one who needs to grow up and not them. I hurt my back because of my whining self. My mom is sick and this is a perfect time to rebuild bonds that were tenuous at best. Lif *RollEyes* e goes on and so must I.

© Copyright 2014 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/827945-blues