*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/828092-Sunday
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #1921220
My thoughts released; a mind set free
#828092 added September 14, 2014 at 8:18pm
Restrictions: None
Sunday
Sunday comes to an end, and now my weekend. I know, Sunday signifies the end of the weekend and Monday is back to work day. For most, but not for me. I guess I'm just a little odd; the eccentric uncle I've been told. Just wish it was the rich, eccentric uncle.

As I was saying, for most people, Saturday and Sunday are the weekend, and for most applications, Saturday is the end of the week, and Sunday is the beginning of the next week. It is the same for the company I work for, but as far as my work, Sunday is the end of my work week, and Monday is the beginning of my time off. In fact, Saturday is the busiest day for us, and Sunday often is a close second.

So, I'm now up for some down time, and looking forward to it. The last few weeks have been fun times during our time off, but not restful in the sense of taking it easy. Sure, camping was fun, it was relaxing, but it was also a lot of work to prepare, set up, take down, and return home. It would be awesome to be able to take a week, or even better, two for camping. Maybe someday, but for now we squeeze it in when we have time off, usually in a tow or three day stretch.

Relaxing and refreshing, and something we both really needed, but now it's time to just take a few days and vegitate. I'm looking forward to not having to do anything, and time to do what I want to do.

© Copyright 2014 tj ~ endeavors to persevere! (UN: callmetj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tj ~ endeavors to persevere! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/828092-Sunday