*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
4
6
8
9
11
12
13
15
17
18
19
21
22
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/828535
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#828535 added September 19, 2014 at 11:52am
Restrictions: None
Familiar Place
Prompt: You have been to this place before but you can't remember when. The stars are so bright that they are almost blinding. That familiar blue flash grows louder and louder and your body has pain. "Not again!" you say. What happens next?

I have been seeing blue lights in the sky but it is a cell phone tower and stars being blinding, maybe I am going back to the past. Having pain. My Diverticulitis acts up at times. I am going to this place where you drive your car through a tunnel made out of ice. The ocean is frozen but still has tides. Everything is blue and ice. There are polar bears that are friendly and penguins. There are a couple of ships on the ocean in spite of all the ice. The sky has some sun. You have to be careful when you drive because with the ice and the ocean, the roads are so close. The ice cave has ice crystals hanging down. There are seals near by and the polar bears don't hurt them. Everything sparkles. There are whales in the ocean and though everything is frozen, then sea creatures don't mind and people wear their bathing suits and lie on the beach. I have this dream from time to time. It is really neat. I feel so calm here. This is a good dream.

** Image ID #2008349 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2014 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/828535