*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/829110-power-outage
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #1944628
I will share the many thoughts that invade my introspective soul.
#829110 added September 25, 2014 at 7:30pm
Restrictions: None
power outage
It could be power oustage, but I am outraged. I can not understand how at just the right time the power goes off and after that my blog is erased. I wondered what had happened to the blog that I wrote last night. I then saw before my eyes a blog that left the screen as quickly as it was written. I tried to copy it, but I guess that is not the way it works.

This is Royals night to share their own response to a power outage. Their hitting is not the best. Their pitching has helped them survive. They need only two games. They need to win or have Seattle lose. Another day, will I be experiencing an out age or out rage.
It is one of the transcendental experiences. I can be more than the concept of age or be cast into a cage wanting to see the "r" stripped from the rage.
we will see.

And so my back continues to speak to me. It is not done speaking. It says to slow down, let go and let God. I hope to express my learning by the way I express my life. Talk to me tomorrow!!

© Copyright 2014 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/829110-power-outage