*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
4
6
8
9
11
12
13
15
17
18
19
21
22
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/829219
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#829219 added September 27, 2014 at 12:01am
Restrictions: None
Happiness Depends On Where You Live
Prompt: How much does your happiness depend on where you live?

A lot. My husband and I lived in the trailer court when we were first married. There were a trailer by ours and one on the other side and ones across the road. There was no privacy. Neighbor kids would leave pancake turners, forks and glass on my door step. They would beat on my window air conditioner. The other kids would say my son is being rude and smashing pumpkins. I would ground my son and the other kids involved never got grounded so I stopped grounding my son and he behaved but the other kids didn't.I fed everyone's dogs and cats because the neighbors wouldn't. The neighbors were rude and cussing at each other. The one woman tried to steal everyone's mail and come over to borrow things. I was very unhappy. Vehicles would park behind your car because the neighbors had company and they would get mad when we asked them politely to move their cars because I had to leave for work.

We moved to the country. We are surrounded by corn fields and we have one neighbor and he is a nice man. He is a bachelor and was a pharmacist. I can go outside without kids running in my yard and it is so peaceful. It is like a Paradise. I love my friends and love to have them around but people who aren't my friends and lived close by me, that didn't work. The trailer was so small. I don't know how people in big cities handle a lot of people, traffic and noise. I like the quiet. Even though I don't live by the ocean or a lake or mountains, we do have some beauty when the farmland is green in the summer. I am a country girl. I am happy but I miss my son since he moved to Minnesota and my job can be a challenge. Living in the country helps. I will never forgot what one of my patients said years ago. He said he loved the dark and loved to sit outside when it was dark. I asked him why. He said: "There ain't no people out there!"

If you like living in the city, it will make you happy. Like me and the country. That makes me happy.

** Image ID #2011588 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2014 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/829219