*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/829291-Strange-Dreams
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #2011330
This blog will highlight insights from my odd and somewhat weird life.
#829291 added September 28, 2014 at 8:31am
Restrictions: None
Strange Dreams
I used to do temp work for an attorney who offices downtown.


Dream start: Since I had not worked for this attorney for about three years, I was really surprised to get what I thought was an I’ll-toss-you-some-work type calls for something that had to be done by 7:00 p.m. He was there while I got started, gave instructions, and then left. I did the work per instructions and then went home. I don’t know what did not click, but something did not. Once home, I fell asleep and dreamed that there was more than I was told and I would be blamed for missing deadlines. That woke me and sure enough, I got a call shortly before 7 saying more help was needed. Back in to finish a series of documents and I mean a lot of documents. At about 11:00 p.m. in my dream I am telling him that at least one of these better be filed before midnight, with errors or without, to preserve his filing date. That was done. Then worked feverishly to get the other documents double checked, from the caption to the signature. Once approved, I was given the go ahead to file. Filing works in such a way that you can piggyback multiple documents onto one another without incurring additional cost. About five minutes to midnight I was asked how many more had to be added on and the answer was two or three. I was instructed to hit send and file everything else as close after midnight as I could. A majority of the documents were filed on time, and a few just shortly after the midnight deadline. Dream End.


Why was I dreaming about saving this attorney’s ass?


What does a dream within a dream mean?


Courts never schedule a deadline on a weekend so why was this one different?


What does doing your best and still being late mean?


What does time within a dream mean?


So strange.



© Copyright 2014 Cheri Annemos (UN: cheri55422 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Cheri Annemos has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/829291-Strange-Dreams