*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/830067-Mad-Scientists-Lab
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#830067 added October 5, 2014 at 1:25am
Restrictions: None
Mad Scientist's Lab
The kitten is sleeping in the basket and I see a door on the left end side. I heard bubbling noises and do I dare say it? Frankenstein's monster. I sigh. This is my next stop. Mad Scientist's Lab. I open the door and I see test tubes, a brain in a jar, frogs, electric chair, a hand in a jar and a old man that looks like Grandpa Munster. Frankenstein's monster is in a big cage. Poor thing.

"Come in, come in!" Grandpa Munster says to me.

A bat flies over and I back up and almost fall over a slab.

"Hey! You must be Megan. I don't bite." This Grandpa Munster takes a frog and drops him in green water and the frog turns into a big ugly black flower.

I don't know what to say. "Are you Grandpa Munster?"

"I am his brother. Hey! This frog I have now is going to change into a horse."

Sure enough the frog does. He turns another frog into a zombie. I hate zombies. The zombie walks towards me and I pick up the brain in the jar and throw it at him. The jar breaks and so does the brain. as it hits the zombie's hand and he falls to the floor.

"Hey! You owe me a brain and a Zombie!" Granda Munster is boiling mad. Frankenstein is yelling.

"I think Frank wants something."

"He is hungry. After he eats this frog, he is going to eat you for destroying my brain!" Grandpa Munster throws Frank a frog and he eats it.

"Don't abuse the frogs. That is mean. I am not afraid of you."

"I will get you, my pretty and your kitten, too!"

"No way, Jose! You have to quote the wicked witch of the west. You're nuts!"

I take the frogs out of the big aquarium and turn them loose on the floor. Grandpa Munster is yelling and he sends an ugly big brute named Stamont who has no hair and cow horns hanging out his head. I reach into my basket and pull out a pink wand and I point it at Grandpa Munster and he disappears and so does Frankenstein and Stamont. The zombie tries to get up and I point the wand at him and he disappears, too.

Good. Now, I am ready to get out of this crazy room. The kitten is meowing. I go out into the hall with my basket and the horse runs past me. I sit the basket down. I take Midnight out of the basket and get out his dish and give him some kitten food and a bowl of milk. I sit on the floor and hold him. I kiss his nose and he purrs and falls asleep. I put him back in his basket on his bed. I pull my shawl around me. It is chilly. I am off to the next room. Thank goodness for my basket full of goodies.. I feel safe now.

** Image ID #2011091 Unavailable **






© Copyright 2014 Princess Megan Rose 22 Years (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose 22 Years has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/830067-Mad-Scientists-Lab