*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/830401-The-Purloined-Will
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #2011330
This blog will highlight insights from my odd and somewhat weird life.
#830401 added October 8, 2014 at 8:10am
Restrictions: None
The Purloined Will
I was searching my mind for book subjects to talk about and remembered very clearly the subject of the worst book I ever forced myself to read, but not the title. The Purloined Will is as close as I could get to the title. Purloined means wrongfully taken or withheld. How do I know this? It was only mentioned about a hundred times in the book. I was in one of those now-archaic book of the month clubs and it was one of the one-hit wonders for that particular year. Oh.My.Stars. Never again! That club lost a customer. I never joined another "a month" club after that disaster.





If you are an insomniac, go for this book. To give you a hint, it was set in the 1700 England and was supposed to be an action adventure about an illegitimate child searching for his very wealth grandparents. I was irritated with it because this young boy was the only one out of all the experts in the world to figure out how to retrieve a well-hidden document from it's no-key combination lock secret place. Sounded good, but the author was dry as dust.

© Copyright 2014 Cheri Annemos (UN: cheri55422 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Cheri Annemos has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/830401-The-Purloined-Will