*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
4
6
8
9
11
12
13
15
17
18
19
21
22
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/830523
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#830523 added October 9, 2014 at 12:28am
Restrictions: None
Skeleton Dining Room
I follow the skeleton down the hallway to the Skeleton Dining Room. Am I ready for this? The skeleton opens the door and there are five skeletons to greet me. They said "Hi" and shake my hand. One of them grabs my basket and promises they won't hurt my kitten. One takes my hand and leads me to a chair at the Dining Room table and tells me to sit down. Another one hands me a note in a orange envelope. I open it. It is from Calvin. It says the skeletons are nice and have fixed me a meal. They won't hurt me. This room is safe. The food won't hurt you. Don't be afraid to eat it.

One skeleton is wearing a black vest and a top hat. He is Mr. Bones. His wife is Mrs. Bones. She is wearing a blue formal and crown. The boy's name is Wyatt. He wears a Hawaiian shirt and the girl wears a pink and white checkered dress and has a pink bow on her head.Her name is Tiffany. Grandpa wears a black vest and top hat and smokes a cigar. He is Mr. Hetler. His wife is just a skeleton and the one who bought me here. She is wearing anything. I look at them and smile. They are cute.

"I am Megan. Nice to meet you."

They shake my hand and Tiffany is holding Midnight. Midnight cuddles next to her. I feel safe. They bring me chicken, mashed potatoes, gravy, peas, biscuits, Mac and Cheese. I found a chocolate cake in my basket. This will be dessert. The food is good. The skeletons eat and it is weird how the food disappears. They thank me for the cake. Mrs. Bones forgot to make dessert.

They tell that they died in a house fire. I am so sad as I remember the house fire my husband and I lived through. They tell me that they are happy. Mr. Hetler was in World War 1. Mrs. Hetler was a Nurse. They are Mrs. Bones parents. Mr. Bones was a banker. Mrs. Bones was a housewife.

After dinner, we play Scrabble and I win. Tiffany is feeding Midnight some milk and cat food. She gives him a litter box to use and luckily, there is a bathroom in this room and I use it. We play Clue and Mr. Hetler wins. We watch "The Munsters" and "The Three Stooges."

The clock strikes Midnight. It is time for me to leave. The door opens up and there is a beautiful witch with long black hair riding a broom. She looks evil.

"You are mine now. Meet me in the kitchen or else!"

I say good bye to the skeleton family and piu Midnight in his basket. I am headed towards the Witch's Kitchen. I am afraid of what she will cook up.

** Image ID #2013483 Unavailable **




© Copyright 2014 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/830523