*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/830884-SCRAPS
Rated: 13+ · Book · Opinion · #2003271
Now a residence for BC and BCOF items. Random bloggisness wil apear in POTPOURRI.
#830884 added October 12, 2014 at 10:00am
Restrictions: None
SCRAPS
I keep finding scraps of paper, scraps of words, scraps of this and scraps of that.  I have been writing things down lately - then putting them here and there and sometimes everywhere and then I find them over there or anywhere.  I've decided the word parts of these scraps belong in my BLOG.


    Stars bleed light
    Stones bleed mud
    Stars are stones
    The koan is defined


I never thought it was very useful to give people answers.  Self-serving non-productivity.  It does, however, do a lot of good to give people questions.  Here's a question for you:  Do you trust anyone enough to allow them to answer your questions for you?


If an admittedly selfish person, a person who is only interested in his or her own well-being, discovers, that by ACTING altruistic, his or her own self-interest is best served, thus creating the illusion in the minds of others that he/she is the most generous of people -- Should that person be considered altruistic or self-serving, or both?  I think I'll just call that kind of person 'correct'.


Yes I care!  I care so damn much I might kill myself or get drunk!  Which would be worse!?  I can't give into the care or that's what would happen.  But I have my refuge.  I know I don't HAVE to care!


The final answer to everything is NOT, "Because that's what God wants".  No, the final answer is, "Because that's the way it is".  Or, "was or will be",  if you believe in time.

© Copyright 2014 Geoff (UN: rennur at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Geoff has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/830884-SCRAPS