*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/831292-Wednesday
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #1921220
My thoughts released; a mind set free
#831292 added October 15, 2014 at 9:33pm
Restrictions: None
Wednesday
So much for two days off, they flew past way to fast. Tomorrow it's back to work, and if everything works right, we should begin training in a new guard, too. I'm hoping he will be able to start working by next week, so I can continue to get my two days off. As for the person who finished her last day, today, I am not saddened by her parting.

She has been on the verge of leaving since two weeks after she was hired, she insists on disrupting my days off, and conducts her business in a very unprofessional manor. At least she did a fair job at work, but it ended with that. Even today, logging into Facebook a little while ago, and I'm reminded how rude and unprofessional she is.

I use Facebook to keep in touch with some people, and to keep up on events with many others. It's a social site, and nothing more for me. But, after this person continued to call me on my days off for things that didn't need any direct attention until after my days off, I had to screen calls. I also informed her that I do enjoy my time off, and unless it's something that cannot wait, don't interrupt my off work time with work.

So, then she started showing up while I was at work. Again, if it was something pressing and important, I could understand. But, it was always something that could have waited until the end of my shift, when I would have had more time to address things and take care of it. I could not understand why it could not wait until after I finished my shift. It seemed there was two choices, either put up with the B.S. during my shift, or on my days off. Even though protocal dictates that she not come by at work except during her scheduled hours.

Anyway, she always had to interrupt my shift, or my time off, usually a bit of both. Today was a perfect reminder of just how intrusive this person insists on being. I log into Facebook, and find a message. I open it, and it's from this person, telling me that she will drop off her items after work today. It was her last day, so this would be expected. In the message, she also indicates there is a letter waiting for me at work from a separate agency that she wants me to fill out and fax.

No other information as to what it is, or why I need to fill it out. No explanation what so ever. I have no idea what this is, and it's probably something personal she is engaging in, that has nothing really to do with me. If it's anything to do with work, they should contact the corporate office, not have her drop it off for me, and if she followed protocal, she would know, I am not permitted to provide any information about workers, it is always directed to the corporate office.

I don't know what's up, but I do suspect it's something I cannot provide. Even if it is, why not call and inform me what is needed, or provide some information. It's just another case of she needs something, I have no idea what's going on, and it's interupted my day off.

Now that she is no longer an employee, I can remove her from my contacts. Once I see what this letter is all about, it may be the end of any other contact, too.

© Copyright 2014 tj ~ endeavors to persevere! (UN: callmetj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tj ~ endeavors to persevere! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/831292-Wednesday