*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/831859-Tell-Your-Smart-Phone-To-Call-Me-And-Tell-Me-About-IT
Rated: 13+ · Book · Opinion · #2003271
Now a residence for BC and BCOF items. Random bloggisness wil apear in POTPOURRI.
#831859 added October 21, 2014 at 11:39am
Restrictions: None
Tell Your Smart Phone To Call Me And Tell Me About IT!
They say writing is lonely work, do they? the famous 'they' who I refuse to listen to, whose opinions I deplore, the know nothings who should just shut up and mind their own businesses if they have businesses to mind, who think they may know the difference between alone and lonely, if there is a difference, as if there could be a difference, I'm never alone when I am with myself, often lonely when I'm with others, I wouldn't be writing if I thought it was work, what is the definition of work, what is the definition of writing, what is the definition of alone?  work is something I have to do, I wouldn't write if I had to, I'm often alone even if I don't have to be, I am seldom lonely, but sometimes it's a lot of work to be alone, work to get to the place where I can call myself alone, but then I have worked so hard to get there, turn around! not alone! still with yourself, I'm right there, I think I'll try to be lonely and see if I can still write, have I ever been a writer or just been writing? have I ever been lonely or just alone, alone by myself or with myself or by myself, or am I really me at all? maybe I am just one of the others, I'm sure the others must think of me as one of the others, more of those definitions I am so fond of and hate so much, I wonder how THEY would describe all this!




Hmmmm.  I love tablets made from paper and clay.    Electricity is a whole nother thing.  I have never used, and don't plan on ever using an electronic tablet or a smart phone, so I'm tempted to say it would make no difference in my life.  But actually it would probably make me a lot happier if they ceased to function, i.e., a POSITIVE impact.  I wouldn't have to watch all those annoying people wandering around staring at their strange devices!

© Copyright 2014 Geoff (UN: rennur at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Geoff has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/831859-Tell-Your-Smart-Phone-To-Call-Me-And-Tell-Me-About-IT