*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/833622-Too-much
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #1944628
I will share the many thoughts that invade my introspective soul.
#833622 added November 9, 2014 at 1:49am
Restrictions: None
Too much
My blogosphere seems to be shrinking. I continue to battle my fatigue. Work continues to offer or even demand that overtime is taken up. Today was a particularly strange day. I started the day walking around, which is called being a building officer. Before I did much I was told to go to a building and when I did the man behind the desk said he was glad I came so he could go home. That left me confused, because I was sent to the site to give a break. Another officer came by that took over and I was left trying to get my bearings for much of the first four hours.

I was them up for my usual routine at mobile, driving a car around. One of my coworkers kept trying to get my mobile partner to share about his religion. I felt like I was off balance. After all I was the minister in the bunch, so I took it upon myself to learn more about his religion. I found out he and Gandhi would not see eye to eye.

Then I ventured forth into the wilderness of being a mobile with my fellow mobile on an assignment, while I took over campus duties. I was getting anxious, because I was faced with not getting a break until 9:10 in the evening. That was not enough, the religious discussion resumed in earnest. The younger of the officers was touting his faith and continuing his inquisition like encounters of merely asking what their religion was. Things got real tense. I then broke in with the fact that talking religion tends to make on person feel good and the other bad. At that point the discussion derailed and it was time to go home, tired, worn out and alone!!

© Copyright 2014 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/833622-Too-much