*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/833678-Population-Explosion
Rated: 13+ · Book · Cultural · #1437803
I've maxed out. Closed this blog.
#833678 added November 16, 2014 at 6:18pm
Restrictions: None
Population Explosion
         I've tried to avoid this subject, but tonight nothing else comes to mind. I'm sorry to be insensitive and politically incorrect, but here goes.

         To reduce the population increase, more men need vasectomies. Period. Men on welfare should not be having more than two children. Playas need to stop after two, or before one. Immigrants on Medicaid, with or without jobs need to have vasectomies. They can be reversed once they are employed, married, and are buying a home.

         It is much easier on a man than it is for a woman to have her tubes tied, and it is much cheaper for the man. We obviously are not going to be able to instill morality or monogamy within one generation, so vasectomies are the next best choice. Sex education and free condoms have not worked. People are not afraid of disease, but have to get their jollies no matter what the cost.

         Prisoners and illegal aliens should have no choice. Taxpayers do not have an endless supply of money to support children of irresponsible men. These children will not receive good education or moral training.

         Women who have more than four children, and do not have an income over $50, 000 a year should be strongly encouraged to have her tubes tied. The woman who had 15 children, 9 with one man,complained about no one supporting her kids while her "man" was in jail, should be fined per child, instead of getting free hand-outs. Only she is responsible for having so many children. She could have said "No" before each one was conceived. Her man was only able to support her with his drug money. He should have paid to have her 'fixed' after he had 4 kids with her, let alone 9.

         I do not favor sterilizing handicapped people or retarded people. I am in favor of forcing people of a right mind to do the right thing, exercise self-control or birth control or get vasectomies. It's not fair to the next generation, to the overpopulated earth, or to taxpayers to go on recklessly having kids with no restraints.

© Copyright 2014 Pumpkin (UN: heartburn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Pumpkin has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/833678-Population-Explosion