*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
4
6
8
9
11
12
13
15
17
18
19
21
22
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/834113
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#834113 added November 15, 2014 at 12:42pm
Restrictions: None
Last Light Of The Day
Prompt: Write about the last light of the day.

It is winter and it has been cold lately. It gets dark at 5:00 PM. It gets colder. Last light of the day in summer wasn't until 8:00 PM or a little later. When the sun goes down, the moon usually comes up. You can't see anything at night without a flashlight or a light of some kind. Sometimes, the night seems lonely The last light of the day means the day is over. Tomorrow is coming and it will be another day. The sun goes to sleep and clouds and darkness sets in. Day and night are different. If you had a bad day and the last light of the day shows up, it means the bad day is over and first light will mean a new day and a new beginning.

** Image ID #2014780 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2014 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/834113