*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/834763
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#834763 added November 24, 2014 at 2:09pm
Restrictions: None
Best Way To Have A Conversation
Prompt: What do you think is the best way to have a extremely uncomfortable conversation with someone? How could a character in a story handle this?

At work, I have had the job of talking to a co-worker about a situation because I am in charge of the midnight shift when I work. My boss asks me to talk to this person. I am polite and tell them the boss asks me to talk to them and then tell them what has to be said. Other times I have had to talk to a friend or co-worker to see to it the job gets done. I don't belittle them. I try to act as a friend and be helpful. I let the person know I care about her and I am not trying to be bossy. I reassure her that she is better off talking to me then then boss. It always works out.

In my stories when I write romances or what ever I write, I let my character say what is on her or his mind and there may be tears, hurt feelings but everyone is speaking to everyone when it is all said and done. I give my stories happy endings.

** Image ID #1164953 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2014 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/834763