*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/836108-Chapter-14
Rated: 13+ · Book · Action/Adventure · #2021930
The battle between Muslim vampire hunters and Volpone, the vampire
#836108 added December 13, 2014 at 3:25pm
Restrictions: None
Chapter 14
ACADEMIC 3

Narrated Ibn 'Umar: Allah's Apostle said, "Whoever drinks alcoholic drinks in the world and does not repent (before dying), will be deprived of it in the Hereafter."


Narrated Abu Dhar: Allah's Apostle said, "Someone came to me from my Lord and gave me the news (or good tidings) that if any of my followers dies worshipping none (in any way) along with Allah, he will enter Paradise." I asked, "Even if he committed illegal sexual intercourse (adultery) and theft?" He replied, "Even if he committed illegal sexual intercourse (adultery) and theft."

Narrated Ibn Abbas. A person died and Allah's Apostle used to visit him. He died at night and (the people) buried him at night. In the morning they informed the Prophet (about his death). He said, "What prevented you from informing me?" They replied, "It was night and it was a dark night and so we disliked to trouble you." The Prophet went to his grave and offered the (funeral) prayer.

POEM 4

Muslim and Muslimah,

Both surrender to Allah,

Both live together.

As a pair they live,

As a pair they love.

What is important is they are one,

two as one,

Submit to Allah.

Both,

Believing in the phrase,

Allahu Akbar!


ACT 4

Scene 1

Lights up

On stage is Ruqqayya looking at a picture of Lust and Gluttony.

Enter Hakim from left.

Hakim: Ruqqayya? Are you still looking at that picture?

Ruqqayya: Yes ( Crying) those satanists destroyed these two people's lives! I-I know these devil worshipers are evil but I c-can't understand how they could do such things to people! I find it difficult to think that they could turn someone as kind as Lust into the monster she was for centuries!

Hakim: It's hard to understand but that is why we need to- no must continue fighting these people. They will continue destroying lives and leading people astray. maybe if Lust would not have been turned into whatever she was, she would have been a happily married woman, doing what normal women do such as shopping, house work and looking after her children and husband but the satanists hate that.

Ruqqayya: I'm still in shock. I-I can't believe she was so willing to die to get Volpone.

Hakim: She knew that he had to be killed. He was a monster.She gave her life for that.

Ruqqayya: Yes, I-I think it's a shame things couldn't have turned out differently.

Hakim: This world was a nightmare for them for centuries, imagine having to live for so long working for a psychopath like Volpone. From what I saw they were better off in the month they were with us than the hundreds with Volpone.

Ruqqayya: You are right. Thank Allah for giving us those two.

Enter Max from left. he is looking gloomy.

Hakim: Salam alaykum Max

Max: Wa alaykum assalam man.

Ruqqayya: Salam alaykum.

Max( To Ruqqayya): hello sis.

Ruqqayya( To Max): Why do you look so gloomy?

Max( To Ruqqayya): The verdict from the sheiks are coming in today.

Hakim( To max): You'll be fine in sha Allah.

Max( To Hakim): Will I? I'm a sodomite. I'm going to get stoned!

Ruqqayya( To Max): Maybe you have an addiction to sodomy but you have shown that you are willing to get help, that should help you with your addiction and they need four witnesses seeing you in the act, the pictures are not enough.

Hakim( To Max): We all commit sins, we have to try not doing them again.

Max( To Hakim and Ruqqayya); You are both dealing with it all well.

Hakim( To Max): Aleister attempted to blackmail you.

Ruqqayya( To Max): Even though he had you, you still said no so that must count for something.

Max( To Hakim and Ruqqayya): I hope so.

Lights down


© Copyright 2014 akakapo (UN: akakapo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
akakapo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/836108-Chapter-14