*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/836117-Chapter-2
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Book · Romance/Love · #2021934
Prequel to beauty Of Segjustan
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#836117 added December 13, 2014 at 4:15pm
Restrictions: None
Chapter 2
Scene 13

Lights up

On stage is Alan and Aban.

Aban: From what I eard from Balam that is what happened sir, Balam and Cuco survived the attack and that dude saved Balam’s life.
Alan: Who is that “dude” as you call him?

Aban: I’ve been told his or her name is Areva Tolzonka.
Alan: His or her?

Aban: Balam refers to Areva as a she but heck man either that is a cross dressing pretty broad in male clothing or a pretty boy dressed normally.

Alan: looks male from what I saw. Never knew Balam liked ass, always thought he liked a lass. Fuck it, the Cuco is alive and my son saved him and that is all that matters.

Aban: Sir, why’d the wizards attack us at this moment?
Alan: Territory. The bastards think they can get the upper hand on us.

Aban: We gonna go to war sir?

Alan: Seems like it.

Enter Balam from the right.

Balam( To Alan and Aban): Not yet.
Alan( To Balam): how are you my favourite offspring from my produce!?

Balam( To Alan): Nice try father, but you say that to all of my brothers and sisters.
Alan: Ah you are all my favourites.

Balam: Before the shooting started I saw Mr Ackley try and stop Booker from his shooting spree. I think Ackley was genuinely there to participate in the merger. Obviously the other sibling had some disagreements.

Alan: You know how to make understatements. There are two ways we go about this. Since Cuco is incapacitated and most of the Cuco group leaders are dead that means who in your group is in charge?

Aban( To Balam): yeah, who is next in rank man.

Balam( To both): thinking about it. I saw the others didn’t escape. I assume I’m technically the acting president of the Cuco group.
Alan: Aha! So where are your men Bal my lad?

Balam takes out a phone.

Balam( To phone): Hello? Yeah, It’s Balam. I need you to send a message to the rest and to meet up. No, not at the usual place, at the secret place. Make sure none of you are followed. I told you earlier we are at war so get going.

Balam finishes on the phone.

Alan: I would take over the Cuco group for a bit bu-

Balam: but that might make the other bosses uneasy and seem like you are taking over permanently. Yeah I understand, just stay as an advisor. I need you for this. (To Aban): I need you to call your source who got us in contact with the wizards
.
Aban: Ok bal.

Aban leaves stage to the left.

Balam: The meeting should be ready in an hour or so. If things don’t go well I suppose I’ll have to call the other groups to help.
Alan: Marvok has had his greedy eyes on Cuco’s territories for a while. If he’ll be helping he’ll be arguing for more at the council meeting.

Balam: Fuck Markov.
Alan: Never knew you fancied the fellow. He seems a bit of a cunt to me to be honest.

Balam: Hilarious father. Hilarious. ( Looking miserable): I’ll fucking have that Booker’s head on a plate! If he has the belief that he can be our adversary then I’ll make him regret it. He is a rat and I’m the exterminator.

Lights down.

Scene 14
Lights up

On stage are men. Johnny is looking restless.

Johnny( To Men): Listen dawgs! The Cuco’s been whacked! The others are whacked too! Balam ain’t up to tha job!


Enter Balam, Aban and Alan.
Balam( To Johnny): What are you ranting about now Mr Johnny?

Johnny( To Balam): You ain’t up to the job dawg! Ye’ll jus let yer father take over the Cuco group. I say we need someone more trusting dawg!

Balam( To Aban): Twice he’s said dawg now. You are spreading your bad grammar all over the place. (To Johnny): Okay, I understand. You are a better leader and you would do a better job, so tell me boss, what should we do sir?
Aban (To Balam): You can’t be serious man!

Alan looks amused.

Johnny: Seriously?
Balam: As serious as the situation we are in right now.

Balam goes on his knees.

Balam: I pledge allegiance to you Johnny.
Johnny: I accept.

Johnny turns around to the men.

Johnny( To men): tha was easier than I thought so as yer new leader I say we get our back up money and get the fuck out of this territory!

Balam takes out a knife and turns Johnny around and stabs him repeatedly

Balam(As he stabs Johnny): Au revoir you cunt of an amigo!

Johnny is repeatedly stabbed. Balam slits Johnny’s throat. Johnny is dead but Balam continues stabbing.

Alan( To Balam): Son? Not to tell you how to do your job but I can safely say that this Johnny fellow is definitely dead.

Balam( Continues stabbing and then opens up Johnny’s body and takes out the intestines to Alan): I know father. ( To men): Alright, anyone here wants to quit or decide to take over, I advise you to ask Johnny for advice (To Johnny’s corpse) Why are you silent? Bad stomach ache or sore throat? What a shame you chum of mine! (To men) Anyone who questions my loyalty to the Cuco will be very unhealthy and will develop an incurable condition known as rigor mortis! Now listen up! You will be prepared! You will obey me! I am the acting president! As acting president I will deal with these Wizard scum and like a witch hunter I shall cleanse this land of these bastards! Now get back to fucking working! I’m your boss until the Cuco awakens. If he’s disappointed you’ll have me to deal with you cunts!

Lights down.

Scene 15
Lights up

On stage is Ackley, Booker who is tied up, men with guns. Opposite the wizards is Balam, men and Aban.

Ackley(To Balam): Okay, I’ve done as was asked, Booker is here and I’ll hand him over.
Balam( To Ackley): In return you’ll become second in command to the Cuco. Your Wizard group are dissolved and will become Cuco men. Pass him over.

Ackley( To Booker): I have to do this. No one wants a war but you just couldn’t see. I’ll tell dad that you shot yourself and was suffering from depression.

Wizard men hand over Booker to Balam’s men.

Balam shoots Booker.

Balam: It is done, you are now my comrade so continue running your business as usual and we’ll continue the merger when Cuco awakens.

Ackley: If he never gets out of his coma?

Balam: Then I’ll be acting president until he dies.

Lights down
Lights up.

On stage is Alan and Lily. She is in a dress.

Lily: So yer saying that Balam is the boss of the Cuco gang now?
Alan: Yes.

Lily: This Ackley actually handed over his own brother to Balam? Really?
Alan: Correct. Personally I think it ended better than Balam thought it would. At least there is no war now. Though I am worried about balam.

Lily: Why’s that dad?
Alan: If Cuco wakens then Ackley is going to end up with a higher ranking than Balam. Ackley gave over his own brother to avert a war. Admittedly Booker tried a take over of the wizards and was going to, how do you youngsters say? “cap his arse?” but I’m sure it is going to affect him. Maybe when he and balam are working together Ackley might just get an urge to have an “accident” with Balam.

Lily: Guess Balam will have to get a transfer to our group then.

Alan: Possible enough.

Lights down
Lights up

Scene 16
On stage is Areva in male clothing. Balam and Lily are standing near to Areva. Lily is in a dress.

Areva( To Balam): Balam, who are those men who are standing over there?
Balam( To Areva): just chums of mine. This is my sister.

Lily( To Areva): Hiya.
Areva( To Lily): Nice to meet you, Your dress is very pretty.
Lily: Oh, why thank you! You are a hot looking dude I gotta say!

Areva looks embarrassed.

Balam( To Lily): Areva already belongs to someone so don’t think about going for him you lustful thing.
Balam(To Areva): let’s go, I’m taking you both shopping.

Lily( To Balam): you? Shopping?
Areva( To Balam): Shopping?

Balam: aye.

Lights down.
Lights up

On stage is Lily and Balam. Lily has a bag of clothing she has bought.

Lily: So wha is Areva getting bro?
Balam: Just some things I’m buying her.

Lily: Her?
Enter Areva from the right in female clothing dress and high heels. He looks shyly at Balam. Lily looks surprised.

Areva( To Balam): H-How do I look Balam?

Balam( To Areva): Like a beautiful lotus flower! I’ll get it for you so don’t take it off.
Areva: Thanks, You’re so nice to me.

Balam leaves stage to the left whilst taking out his wallet. Areva and Lily stand awkwardly and silently.

Lily: So I assume you and Balam are lovers?
Areva: Y-yes! We love each other.

End of part 2


Part 3

Lily: Fucking hell! I knew my bro never had many girlfriends but I thought tha was due to being a fucking nutcase! He likes bottoms not the vagina!

Areva( Giggling): Oh Lily! When you say it like that it sounds soo rude.

Lily: It’s true though dude. Wait! You’re a dudette not a dude? Oh I’m getting confused! You look so much like a girl.

Areva: Thank you Lily. My body may be male but my soul is female. I make my body more feminine through oestrogen pills but my body is still technically male. I feel comfortable with what I am wearing right now.

Lily: Never thought Balam was capable of even loving someone never mind someone like you.

Areva: Balam is a good man, he has a kind heart, maybe he doesn’t show it much but it is there and I’ve never received anything except good from him. He is the first person to accept me for who I am and not see me as the mask I wear most days.

Lily: You do know what my bro does for a living like?

Areva: He is a criminal and a member of a criminal organisation I assume. I’m not naïve. I know that he has been going against the law for a while now. I do not care though since he is my man and I love him.

Lily: Guess you know where ya stand then. Wha do ya do for work?

Areva: I work part time at a pet shop in the mornings on Saturdays and Friday night and I’m a student in my last year of education.

Lily: Ah so tha was why we couldn’t go out until afternoon! Balam tha creepy bro of mine must have known ya work at the pet shop.
Areva: The fact he followed me around without I knowing is sweet.

Lily: sweet? I’d call it creepy but whatever rocks yer boat. I don agree with ye lifestyle but ya saved ma bro’s life so I’m cool with ya Ar.
Areva: Ok Lily. It’s nice to know there is no bad feelings between us.

Re-enter Balam from the left.

Balam( To Both): Alright then you ladies. Let us get going to the moving pictures.
Lily( To Balam): moving pictures? Really bro? Every dude calls it cinema.

Balam: Alright pop culture expert. Off to the cinema.

Balam holds Areva’s hand with his hand.

Balam( To Areva): Let us go darling.

Lights down

Scene 17
Lights up.

On stage is a bed. It is a bedroom. It is frugal. On a stand is a sword with a copy of hagakure.

Enter Balam and Areva. They have taken off their shoes.

Balam: So this is my room.

Areva: Oh it is so nice and frugal. I like it. (Looks at stand holding sword): Oh I see you have a sword and have hagakure.

Balam: You know of Hagakure?
Areva: Yes, way of the samurai. The famous author Yukio Mishima was obsessed with it. ( Jokingly): You aren’t planning to do seppuku are you honey?

Balam: Seppuku? No that is for protesting or when the shit has hit the fan.
Areva: Indeed it is. It’s also a bit out of place to do seppuku in Segjustan isn’t it?

Balam: I suppose it is but then again we are a bit out of our culture.
Areva: Yeah I suppose so.

Areva goes to the bed and then goes under the quilt cover.

Balam: What are you-

Areva under the quilt covers takes off his knickers and throws it at Balam. Balam catches the knickers. Balam smiles in joy. Areva under the covers takes off the rest of the clothing. He places them in a tidy pile on the floor beside the bed.

Areva: I’m naked under here. I’ve never done it before so please be gentle with me.
Balam: Of course.

Balam begins taking his clothing off.

Lights down
Lights up

On stage is the bed. Balam’s clothing are in a pile near Areva’s clothing. Areva and Balam are in the bed under the quilt cover. Areva has his legs around Balam’s shoulders.

Areva: Oh God, Oh God.
Balam: I prefer to be called Balam, darling.

Areva ( Smiling in amusement): Don’t be so blasphemous. Ah like that. Oh!

They continue their sexual action.

Areva: I love you oh I love you!

Areva moans in orgasm.

Balam stops moving.

Balam: Are you okay?

Areva: Y-yes. I-I I just came that is all.
Balam: It must have pleased you since you just scratched my chest.

Areva: Sorry about that. I’m sorry that I came before you were done. Let me finish you off.

Areva moves from under the covers.

Balam: I believe I should wash myself before you do that considering it has just been in-( Areva begins orally pleasing Balam) Never mind.

This continues for a bit until Areva sticks his head up from the quilt covers.

Areva: I swallowed all of that up. A bit salty.

Balam( Places his hand on Areva’s head): You swallowed? Guess I’m full of good nutrients.

Areva laughs joyfully.

Lights down

End of part 3










© Copyright 2014 akakapo (UN: akakapo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
akakapo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.



© Copyright 2014 akakapo (UN: akakapo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
akakapo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/836117-Chapter-2