*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
4
6
8
9
11
12
13
15
17
18
19
21
22
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/836258
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#836258 added December 15, 2014 at 7:29am
Restrictions: None
December Moods
Prompt: There are two different kinds of December moods. The Joy To The World Mood and The Bam Hambug Mood. Write a story or poem or something about either mood or both.

The Joy To The World Mood. I love putting up the tree, playing Christmas music, buying gifts and the whole Christmas thing. I love seeing sales and the stores all decorated. A touch of snow is nice. I love remembering that it is Jesus' Birthday. I love the smell of pine. Christmas is the best time of the year.

Bah Hamburg part. When the stores are crowded and people drive like they are crazy. The people I work with are great but they seem to hate Christmas. They toss Christmas cards aside and don't want to listen to Christmas music. This can put me in that mood. I go to the front office to do my charting and turn on Christmas music. I don't want to be in the Bah Hamburg Mood. I want to Joy To The World!

** Image ID #1967777 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2014 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/836258