*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/836556-Comedy-and-Tragedy
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#836556 added December 18, 2014 at 6:34am
Restrictions: None
Comedy and Tragedy
Prompt: Comedy is tragedy plus time. Do you find this to be true?

Yes. One time, I was leaving for work and we had five inches of snow on the ground. We live in the country by corn fields down a long lane. I pulled out of the garage and got stuck in the driveway. My husband helped me out and I went to leave and got stuck in the yard. My husband got me out and I got stuck in the cornfield entrance. My husband got my car out and drove it back into the garage and took me to work in his truck. I kept calling work and told them I would be in as soon as I got unstuck out of the yard, the driveway and cornfield. The girl at work thought it was funny and I do now but my husband never thought it was funny. Funny why that is.

One time I fell in the snow by the corn field and was crying. My husband came outside to help me up. It is funny now but wasn't then.

At work, a woman who lives there threw herself on the floor all the time. The other girl I worked with was behind her and I was by the door and I started to laugh and the other girl said later if she could have got a hold of me, she would have slapped me or pounded me. We are good friends but the situation was just funny. The woman who fell on the floor on purpose just wanted attention. Otherwise, I don't laugh at these things. The woman staged her fall so dramatically. That takes talent.

I hope this answers the prompt.

** Image ID #2022107 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2014 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/836556-Comedy-and-Tragedy