*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/836646-Spontaneity-Big-Package
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#836646 added December 19, 2014 at 12:24pm
Restrictions: None
Spontaneity, Big Package
BCOF Prompt: Do you believe spontaneity leads to a richer fuller life? Or do you believe that planning every intricate detail is the only way to have a fuller successful life? There were three quotes offered and I chose this one to describe my life.

I am not sure about planning every detail of your life but I think we should take advantages of opportunity and we plan and see what things happen. Spontaneity is something I never got the concept of it. You hope and try to make the right decisions. Prayer helps, too. Believe. Hope. Eat. Love. Sometimes, it helps to helps to have a friend who is important in the community. It's not what you know, it's who you know. If you know a lot and know an important who, who needs spontaneity? I don't mean a who from Whoville!

Blog City Prompt: There's a very large package on your doorstep, not addressed to anyone. Do you call the post office? The police or does curiosity get the best of you and you open it? If you opened it, what was it? If you didn't, what were the results of you reaching out?

I would gently pick it up and see if I heard a ticking sound. If I did, I would call the police. Call the post office? No. No ticking sound, I would bring it in and open it up very carefully. What is in it? A nice assortment of Jane Austen items that you can only buy in England. A Tote Bag that says: "I Love Darcy!", a coffee mug that says: "I Love Darcy!", Jane Austen stationery, Jane Austen Journal, Jane Austen Doll, copies of the Jane Austen Regency Magazine, copies of Jane's books, a sewn Jane Austen dress and hat in my size, Jane Austen letters that she had hand written, a Jane Austen pin and necklace. This would be a nice Christmas gift. It would like Jane herself left it for me!

** Image ID #2022027 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2014 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/836646-Spontaneity-Big-Package