*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/837190-Basic-Secrets-Of-Meaningful-Relationships
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#837190 added December 27, 2014 at 9:36am
Restrictions: None
Basic Secrets Of Meaningful Relationships
Prompt: What do you think is the basic secrets of meaningful relationships?

Honesty. love, admiration, give and take and be encouraging. Like my mother. I love her dearly but that woman can shop all day and I was ready to go home three hours ago. She puts up with Dad and buys me things when she goes on trips and we are always there for each other. Patience and willing to over look one's faults is a must. Like marriage. A husband can do things like clutter the desk with unnecessary papers and make a mess on the counter and have a sister you don't care for but you endure. You stand by your man because you love him and there a million other things that over power his few faults. Understanding and taking care of you when you are sick, well that meant the world to me when my husband took care of me when I was sick after my surgery. I love him more then ever.

I guess this is all I have. The same as above applies to friends and siblings. I wasn't raised with my sister so it like we are strangers. I try to get to know her through our visits and e-mails. Sometimes, I need to be more tolerant and understanding with her. We are as different as day and night. I love her. God wanted me to know about her. No two people are alike. It makes the world go round.

** Image ID #2022703 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2014 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/837190-Basic-Secrets-Of-Meaningful-Relationships