*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/837733-Here-I-Am
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #1944628
I will share the many thoughts that invade my introspective soul.
#837733 added January 3, 2015 at 12:50pm
Restrictions: None
Here I Am
There was no easy answer as to what to use as a title for my blog. I realize more than ever that I am an orphan since mom and dad died. My sisters have had little or no contact since the holidays. I sent all manner of materials to bless and got only a short response from one of my sisters during the Christmas break. I guess it means that they would rather see me than my writings. That seems more likely. It might explain the aloofness. I have also heard rumors of marital problems and sickness. It is not a good combination for the holiday cheer.

I have kept in touch with my three brother. Two of them are chronically mentally ill and the other brother is doing his best to hold down his fort. He is working full time at a factory and trying to be supportive of his five grandkids and five children. I do not know how he does it.

I have learned the value of good friends. My kids are in their own worlds. I got to see my granddaughter for a few hours before it was time for her to go to sleep and after that my son let me know it was time to go. His own words: I guess we are winding down. Shortly after hearing that I left.
My son Michael is getting ready for a visit from his sister in law. I have seen little of his kids. He planned some time Sunday for me to slip in. Julie is back in Iowa and my wife is playing the good Samaritan for my former sister in law. Here I am. If you need me I am here.
*Pthb*

© Copyright 2015 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/837733-Here-I-Am