*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/838165-Who-or-what-is-fair-game
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #1944628
I will share the many thoughts that invade my introspective soul.
#838165 added January 8, 2015 at 1:56am
Restrictions: None
Who or what is fair game?
I am a laid back person. At times I think this gets me in trouble. Maybe someone out there can relate. I have become connected with a supervisor and at times I am not sure I like the attention that I am getting.*Confused*

Today was one of those days that perplexed me. I entered the supervisory space and the supervisor calls me an old man and remarks that she will call my wife. What made it worse she broadcast this news in front of another supervisor who has a lot of respect for me. My reaction indicated that I was offended and wanted to hide. She crossed a line. That is all I know for sure. *Blush*

It started innocently enough. She was new and having trouble feeling safe. I offered that I could pray for her. From there I shared I was a pastor (maybe too much information), I had a wife with her same name and shared some food with her.

Today was the tough day. I had her talk to my wife Sharon, since that was who she kept wanting to talk with. What makes it tough is that others are watching. I can accept the zaniness if it is one on one. With everyone watching I hurt. One of the supervisors told me I needed to confront her or let the director of operations know that I had been affected. I pray that it does not come to that. I am 59 years old. Why me?
*Worry*

© Copyright 2015 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/838165-Who-or-what-is-fair-game