*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/838208-TOLERANCE
Rated: 13+ · Book · Opinion · #2003271
Now a residence for BC and BCOF items. Random bloggisness wil apear in POTPOURRI.
#838208 added January 8, 2015 at 1:27pm
Restrictions: None
TOLERANCE
Not much in the mood for Blogging today.  Getting ready to leave in the morning.  Last blog to be posted for a while.  The next will include many days of blogs.


Who was my first friend in life?  I'm tempted to say,  "I don't know because I have not yet begun to live."  But that would be poetic nonsense.  I still have a hard time answering the question though.  I feel as if I have lived many different lives.  Seriously.  Most lives have been filled with a never ending flow of friends.  Others are like living on a beach - the waves bring in all kinds of junk, and then wash it quickly away. In the wilderness I'm alone.  I live and love all of my lives.


What change would I like to make in the world with my Blog?  I don't expect to make any changes.  Nothing in the history of the world has made any changes, in my opinion.  The world is what it is - The changes that happen are of the world - They aren't made.  Human nature doesn't change - Man continues to make the same mistakes - Man continues to be happy sometimes.  If I could make a change I'd have to use many words to describe it, because people have so many definitions.  If I had to pick one word to state what I would like to create with my blog, and what I believe is most needed in the world.  It would be  -  TOLERANCE.

© Copyright 2015 Geoff (UN: rennur at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Geoff has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/838208-TOLERANCE