*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/838216-Round-Two
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #2011330
This blog will highlight insights from my odd and somewhat weird life.
#838216 added January 8, 2015 at 1:58pm
Restrictions: None
Round Two
So I wake up this morning and the hubby is looking pathetic and telling me his body is shutting down and he can't move.





The ambulance arrives along with two police officers. I have made the following observations: 1. Paramedics talk loud. My ears are still ringing. 2. Paramedics are mini detectives. They got the same symptoms and story 3 times before they loaded him up and took him off to the hospital. 3. Police officers are strong. They loaded him into his wheelchair and hauled him through an inch of snow. I could not have done that. 4. First Responders seem fearless. None of them wore a mask, but they all wore gloves. I would have wore the mask. 5. I have a kind and benevolent boss. I told him everything that was going on and he told me to stay home and take care of myself and get well.





So now hubby is in the hospital again and I get to be sick all by myself with nobody to complain to. I am not the gracious and sweet sick person. I am that one that you duck to avoid because you don't want an earful of complaints and whining.





My sister would say to me: Do you want some cheese with that w(h)ine?


She's too punny.

© Copyright 2015 Cheri Annemos (UN: cheri55422 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Cheri Annemos has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/838216-Round-Two