*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
4
6
8
9
11
12
13
15
17
18
19
21
22
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/839010
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#839010 added January 19, 2015 at 4:37pm
Restrictions: None
Weather, Silence
BCOF Prompt: Everyone talks about the weather but doesn't do anything about it. Attributed to Mark Twain.
Do you think it will ever be possible to do anything about the weather?

"General Hospital" had a weather machine. This is soaps and they write anything for soaps to get ratings and viewers. A good story line but the weather machine got into the wrong hands, then evil Cassadine family. I don't think humans will ever have control over this. If we had a machine, someone dishonest would give us 30 inches of snow at once. God is in control of things and the weather is his. Even if we put a weather thing in the clouds, I don't see it working Technology is good but not that good. All we can do is watch the weather and plan our life events around it. We just have to endure it and enjoy the nice days when we get them.

Blog City: Prompt: Joy wants us to talk about silence.

You need to be silent during a search sermon. In school, you had to be silent to listen to the teaches. If you don't tell secrets, you get to hear things and bad gossip should not be repeated. A time not to be silent is when an animal is being abused, a child being abused, a life or death situation. Sometimes you have to be silent not to hurt someone's feelings or around a mean, violent person. You tell the police about a mean, violent person. Silence is nice when you are alone and want to think. Quiet time is always nice. Silence. We have to know when to be silent and when not to.

** Image ID #2022703 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2015 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/839010