*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
4
6
8
9
11
12
13
15
17
18
19
21
22
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/840152
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#840152 added February 2, 2015 at 12:01pm
Restrictions: None
Childhood Memories, High Chaparral Theme, Gilligan
This is day 2 of The Song Challenge. I won't pick out TV Show Themes all the time but I am today.

"High Chaparral" Song and Gilligan's Island By" Les Brown and the Wellingtons

I lived in Tucson, Arizona when I was three and four years. Later, "The High Chaparral" TV Show was filmed in Tucson. I love watching this show now and seeing the desert. My father was in the Air Force and we lived in a Native American style house across from the desert. I once argued with a Native American man who had mules. I told him they were donkeys and he let me have my way about this.

I wrote to Linda Cristal who played on the show and she sent me an authographed picture of the cast and a picture postcard of herself and she wrote some nice words. I had a crush on Mark Slade who was also on the show.

Gilligan? My mother went to Tucson to see some the actor Peter Brown, Barry Goldwater and some other stars were there. I took off and a nice big man found me. He took me to my mother. Guess who this man was? The Skipper of Gilligan's Island! Every time, I watch "Gilligan", I love knowing that the Skipper rescued me.

I guess I could use the song: "Holding Out For A Hero" By: Bonnie Tyler. This applies to the Skipper, my husband who has been there for me. This is my song or songs for the day.

© Copyright 2015 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/840152