*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/840948-Monday
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #1921220
My thoughts released; a mind set free
#840948 added February 9, 2015 at 5:59pm
Restrictions: None
Monday
It's great to have Monday off. I'm not sure how much longer this will last, but I'm enjoying it while I can. Of course, I also have the next two days off as well, and plan on enjoying them, too.

But, there is a very likely possibility that my days off could come to a halt very fast. I have a person at work that has already been written up four times, and with one more mess up, he's gone. That leaves us short handed, and me down to one day off a week. Since this is the slow time of year, I doubt I would be able to hire anyone, at least for another month or so. Come April, probably, but that's a long haul with only one day off per week.

But, that's only a possibility, and for now, he's doing alright. So it's enjoy the three days off while I can, even though I do have to go in either tomorrow or Wednesday and do an eval and a corrective action on another person. But, I'm planning on doing that kind of early in the day, then having the rest to enjoy with my wife.

And, I see it's about time for her to call, so I'm going to finish up and get ready to talk to her.

© Copyright 2015 tj ~ endeavors to persevere! (UN: callmetj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tj ~ endeavors to persevere! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/840948-Monday