*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/841101-Dark-and-Stormy-Night
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#841101 added February 11, 2015 at 11:47am
Restrictions: None
Dark and Stormy Night
Prompt: It was a dark and stormy night. What happened? Thank you, Snoopy.

It was a dark and stormy night. I looked outside and Snoopy was on top of his dog house. I see a red small World War 2 plane and Snoopy got in a small plane and he and the Red Baron were shooting at each other. Snoopy got shot. His plane did, anyway. Snoopy shot at the Red Baron and the Red Baron went down. It was lightning and thundering. This was scary. The Red Baron left in his shot up plane.

I saw a pirate ship in the sky. Captain Jack Sparrow was waving at me. It was the Black Pearl. I saw the Millineium Falcon fly by and Luke Skywalker was waving at me.

A wolf came along He was beige and gray. He was beautiful. He went into Snoopy's dog house and they laid down together. It was a beautiful sight. I looked in the sky and saw twenty black cows with red flaming horns and eyes. I saw cowboys chasing them. Ghost Riders in the sky. Now, it was raining. Snoopy and the wolf seemed content. My cat was rubbing against me. It was time to feed her. I fed her and the storm passed. This was an interesting night. How many Xanax did I take? I don't remember. Next time, I will just take one!

Special Leadership Award Plaque from Angel Army.

© Copyright 2015 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/841101-Dark-and-Stormy-Night