*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/841322-Lost-and-Forgotten
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Other · #2030287
dreams and interpretations
#841322 added February 13, 2015 at 7:12pm
Restrictions: None
Lost and Forgotten
February thirteenth

There were many dreams that attended my rest last night. I believe that the thread that winds in amidst my soul is lost and forgotten. My only issue is how to recover in the present tense what was lost in the past.

In the first dream I see two attractive woman who enjoy writing. Along the way I see in these teachers a possible mate. I look for opportunity to review their works and get the feedback I desire. They may even love me in a loving romantic way.

I am victim of thinking that I can rekindle alone what has been lost by the passage of time. I review and recall a younger self with passion and hope. I am becoming a person who longs for recovery and embrace for a self that longs for healthy attention.

I dream about the ceiling falling. I wake up screaming. I hear raindrops and the ceiling cracking to the point that it is eventually going to fall in. I see the cracks and the dark color in the midst of the white as if there is drenching about to break through. I am with my mate and initially it is the inevitability of the breakthrough that wake me up to a concerned spouse wondering what is wrong.

I feel anything but secure in this chapter of my life. I am caught in the midst of people trying to seek resolution under attack. In one situation a care giver is to meet with the SRS, which reminds me of my own trial within the system. How does one recover innocence when it is more often than not in another place yet to be determined.

The last dream sequence had me studying for a test without the textbook. It was either a science of history class. I was disturbed about not being able to find the book again. I have had many dreams in which I have lost books. I wake up wondering where these books are and how I will pay for them.

I pray for the inspiration to write a book that is within me. Maybe this dreaming will be a step along the way.
© Copyright 2015 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/841322-Lost-and-Forgotten