*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/841657-Monday
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #1921220
My thoughts released; a mind set free
#841657 added February 16, 2015 at 9:08pm
Restrictions: None
Monday
Just a short entry tonight, since it's getting late. It's funny how I have the whole day off, and yet I get in here this late, but on the days I worked, I tended to get in here earlier. Well, most of them.

It was a good day. I got up a bit later than normal, but only because I was up late last night. I close on Sunday nights now, and am usually done around eight-thirty, or shortly after. But, last night the store personnel had a meeting, so I didn't get out of there until almost nine-thirty. Then, with a half hour drive home, it was ten. By the time I got relaxed and had a bit of ice cream, it was going on midnight, and much too late to get up at five this morning.

We have been trying to get up around five every morning, except those I work, when we are up at three. But, drastic hours at night cause a change in the schedule, so it was seven this morning. We enjoyed coffee, and I made up some hot cereal for breakfast while Rhonda did a little work-out. Then after breakfast she got ready for work.

Once she was off to work, I did some work form home, sent some faxes and stuff like that. Then it was time for my work-out, and I did just over an hour. I had to make a few changes to the set up, so it was closer to two hours by the time I finished. Then it was a light lunch and log everything.

I got very tired this afternoon, but managed to not take a nap. I spent a little time just relaxing and browsing around online. but, I didn't have too long to waste, I had to start dinner. I made up an Oriental style pork loin, with brown rice and vegetables. the rice and vegetables also had an Oriental flare to them, and it all turned out very good.

By the time we finished eating, it was time to relax and watch a movie. We are about half way through, but I wanted to get this written before it got too late. Now, it's time to enjoy a bit of ice cream, and finish the movie.

© Copyright 2015 tj ~ endeavors to persevere! (UN: callmetj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tj ~ endeavors to persevere! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/841657-Monday