*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/841841-Wednesday
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #1921220
My thoughts released; a mind set free
#841841 added February 18, 2015 at 8:34pm
Restrictions: None
Wednesday
I know, not much of an entry yesterday, and even that little bit was after midnight WdC time. It was getting pretty close to midnight SD time, too. that just happens sometimes, and since I've been doing so good this month, I really wanted to write an entry before midnight. Only, I was having a pretty messed up day, and wasn't much up to writing anything at all. I did get a little jotted down, I did make it before midnight, and even though I have two days that are not circled on my calendar to the left, I know they were in before the end of the day.

Today was better, but flew by way to fast. I didn't get any of the stuff done I wanted to, but at least I didn't have any problems at work to deal with, and even better, I didn't have to run in to work for anything. It's been quite some time since I have actually got to spend my time off, off. It seems like since the start of the new year, my days off have included at least some work, and the only thing truly off about them was I was doing that work off the clock.

Tonight I'm looking at a late dinner, but it's cooking right now and will be done shortly. the day vanished before I had a chance to do much, but considering how sore my back has been this afternoon and tonight, I wouldn't have been up to doing much anyway. tomorrow it's back to work, and another week before I get a day off. since we will have a guy on vacation, it will be one day off for me and my wife to enjoy, and hopefully nothing else comes up to ruin that one day together.

Now, it's off to finish dinner, relax a bit and then bed. Hopefully I get in here sooner tomorrow, and have time to do more than just a quick entry.

© Copyright 2015 tj ~ endeavors to persevere! (UN: callmetj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tj ~ endeavors to persevere! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/841841-Wednesday