*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/841920-Wordy-snippets-and-map-making
by Meesh
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #2030240
Musings whilst trying to find the creative way
#841920 added February 19, 2015 at 5:30pm
Restrictions: None
Wordy snippets and map making
Today I uploads a few little snippets of wordyness to my portfolio. It's a very scary step when you have no idea what the hell you are doing, or how to write in a pleasing manner, but I did it and all I have to do now is to figure out how to get people to see it and tell me how to go about making it better.





I took the big step and announced to my facebook followers that I was having an year of creative expansion, maybe not abandoning my painting, but certainly hitch hiking through the creative world and looking for bridges and gates to cross and open and ways to chart new areas of the map.  So far it has been met with shock, awe and applause,  thats good yes?





I did a lot more writing today, many more pages, lists, word finding and exploration of hidden depths.  this is also good, a cleansing thing in so many ways.  Onwards we go!



© Copyright 2015 Meesh (UN: michmil at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Meesh has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/841920-Wordy-snippets-and-map-making